» How to Change the current SRDF mode of devices to sync mode ?
Related Questions :
- symcfg -sid 1234 verifyDescription: Check whether the SYMAPI database is in sync with the current configuration of array 1234.
- symcfg -dbDescription: Shows the configuration information about the current symapi database.
- symcfg -sid 198 list -rdfg 10 -rdfaDescription: Shows the specific SRDF/A information about the rdf group 10.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -type rdf1 -file rdf.txt -g mydg createpair -establishDescription: Establish the SRDF relation between the devices given in the file rdf.txt from array 1234(R1) and remote box according to the rdf group .This command start sync between R1 and R2 and also add these devices after creating the device group mydg
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt queryDescription: Query the Devices by using device pair file.
« Back to full question list