» How to Create Clone copy session ?
Related Questions :
- symrdf -g mydg establish -fullDescription: Establish a full copy on the devices in MyDg
- symconfigure -sid 1234 abortDescription: Abort a configuration session started earlier.
- symclone -g TestDg create DEV001 sym ld DEV002 -precopyDescription: Create a clone copy session between the devices DEV001(source) and DEV002(target) in regular diskgroup TestDg. This will start background copy from DEV001 to DEV002 after making the target device as NotReady(NR).
- symclone -g TestDg create DEV001 sym ld DEV002 -nocopyDescription: Create a "CopyOnAccess" clone session between the devices DEV001(source) and DEV002(target) in regular diskgroup TestDg.This wont start any background copying from source to target device even after activating the session.
- symclone -g TestDg activate DEV001 sym ld DEV002Description: Activate the clone session.This will make the traget devices in ReadWrite(RW) mode.If the session created with a "-copy" option(default create option is copy), this will start the background copy from source to target device.There won't be any background copy if the session created with "-nocopy" option.
« Back to full question list