» How to Create TDEVs ?
Related Questions :
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -tdev -GBDescription: List all the thin devices in array 1234.And also shows the thinpools associated to each device with the binding status.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -tdev -gb -thin -pool My_PoolDescription: List all the thin devices assoicated with thinpool My_Pool
- symdev -sid 1234 list -tdevDescription: list all thin devices in array 1234
- symdev -sid 1234 list -tdev -noportDescription: list all thin devices in array 1234 which are not mapped
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "create dev count=10, size=10GB, emulation=FBA, config=TDEV, binding to pool=MyPool;" commitDescription: Create 10 thin devices of size 20GB with emulation type as FBA and also bind to thin pool MyPool.
« Back to full question list