» How to Delete a Masking View ?
Related Questions :
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -dev ABC list assignDescription: List the masking details of the dev ABC .
- symmask -sid 1234 delete -logins -wwn xxxDescription: Delete the login history of wwn xxx from all FA logged ports.
- symmask -sid 1234 refreshDescription: Refresh the VCM Data Base after a masking and unmasking operation.
- symdg delete mydg -forceDescription: Delete device group mydg.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt deletepair -forceDescription: Delete the srdf pairing between R1/R2 and return them to stanadard.
« Back to full question list