» How to Delete an empty FAST Policy ?
Related Questions :
- symmask -sid 1234 delete -logins -wwn xxxDescription: Delete the login history of wwn xxx from all FA logged ports.
- symdg delete mydg -forceDescription: Delete device group mydg.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt deletepair -forceDescription: Delete the srdf pairing between R1/R2 and return them to stanadard.
- symaccess -sid 1234 delete view -name Host1_AllocationDescription: Delete view Host1_Allocation.
- symaccess -sid 1234 delete view -name Host1_Allocation -unmapDescription: Delete view Host1_Allocation and also unmap all the device in associated storage group.
« Back to full question list