» How to Delete the SRDF relation for the devices provided in a pair file ?
Related Questions :
- symcfg -sid 198 list -rdfg 10 -rdfaDescription: Shows the specific SRDF/A information about the rdf group 10.
- symmask -sid 1234 delete -logins -wwn xxxDescription: Delete the login history of wwn xxx from all FA logged ports.
- symdg delete mydg -forceDescription: Delete device group mydg.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -type rdf1 -file rdf.txt -g mydg createpair -establishDescription: Establish the SRDF relation between the devices given in the file rdf.txt from array 1234(R1) and remote box according to the rdf group .This command start sync between R1 and R2 and also add these devices after creating the device group mydg
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt queryDescription: Query the Devices by using device pair file.
« Back to full question list