» How to Detach the relation between STD and BCV devices ?
Related Questions :
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -type rdf1 -file rdf.txt -g mydg createpair -establishDescription: Establish the SRDF relation between the devices given in the file rdf.txt from array 1234(R1) and remote box according to the rdf group .This command start sync between R1 and R2 and also add these devices after creating the device group mydg
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt deletepair -forceDescription: Delete the srdf pairing between R1/R2 and return them to stanadard.
- symbcv -sid 1234 listDescription: Lists all the BCV devices in array 1234 along with details like BCV-STD device,Status of the pair etc.
- symbcv -sid 1234 -g TestDg associate dev BBBDescription: Add the BCV device BBB to the Device Group TestDg.
- symmir -g TestDg establish -fullDescription: Establiash the relationship between the standard and BCV devices in Device Group TestDg.
« Back to full question list