» How to List BCV devices ?
Related Questions :
- symbcv -sid 1234 -g TestDg associate dev BBBDescription: Add the BCV device BBB to the Device Group TestDg.
- symmir -g TestDg establish -fullDescription: Establiash the relationship between the standard and BCV devices in Device Group TestDg.
- symmir -g TestDg cancelDescription: Terminate the relationship between the standard and BCV devices in device group TestDg.
- symmir -sid 1234 -g TestDg attach DEV001 BCV ld BCV001Description: Attach the standard device in DG TestDg with the BCV device BCV001.This will become the preferred BCV device to be paired with the standard device when a full establish or full restore action is issued.
- symmir -sid 1234 -g TestDg detach DEV001 BCV ld BCV001Description: Detach the standard device DEV001 in the TestDg from the BCV device BCV001.
« Back to full question list