» How to List all physical devices attached to local host ?
Related Questions :
- symsan -sid 1234 list -sanrdf -dir allDescription: List all the remote arrays and respective remote RDF ports visible through the RA ports of 1234.This command can be issued after doing a RA to RA port zoning for SRDF .
- symmask list hbaDescription: List HBA details of the host.
- syminq hbaDescription: Shows the HBA details of the local host like HBA Name , WWN etc..
- syminq -mapinfoDescription: List all physical devices with target ports which are mapped.
- symdisk -sid 1234 show 1A:C12Description: Shows the detailed information like speed and HYPERS of the disk 1A:C12.
« Back to full question list