» How to List all physical devices with its corresponding WWPNs attached to local host ?
Related Questions :
- symsan -sid 1234 list -sanrdf -dir allDescription: List all the remote arrays and respective remote RDF ports visible through the RA ports of 1234.This command can be issued after doing a RA to RA port zoning for SRDF .
- symmask list hbaDescription: List HBA details of the host.
- symmask -sid 1234 -dir 4a -p 0 list loginsDescription: List out wwns logged through port 4a0 .
- syminqDescription: Lists all physical devices attached to local host.
- syminq hbaDescription: Shows the HBA details of the local host like HBA Name , WWN etc..
« Back to full question list