» How to List all physical devices with target ports ?
Related Questions :
- symsan -sid 1234 list -sanrdf -dir allDescription: List all the remote arrays and respective remote RDF ports visible through the RA ports of 1234.This command can be issued after doing a RA to RA port zoning for SRDF .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -fa allDescription: Displays wwn of all front-end director ports.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -fa all -portDescription: Displays online and connection status of all front-end director ports.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -range ABC:ABE -multiportDescription: List the devices from ABC:ABE with the mapped FA information if they are assigned to more than one FA port.
- symmask -sid 1234 delete -logins -wwn xxxDescription: Delete the login history of wwn xxx from all FA logged ports.
« Back to full question list