» How to List all the TDEVS with associated thinpool information ?
Related Questions :
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg allDescription: List details about all the rdf groups in array.
- symaccess -sid 1234 delete view -name Host1_Allocation -unmapDescription: Delete view Host1_Allocation and also unmap all the device in associated storage group.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -tdev -gb -thin -pool My_PoolDescription: List all the thin devices assoicated with thinpool My_Pool
- symdev -sid 1234 list -tdevDescription: list all thin devices in array 1234
- symdev -sid 1234 list -tdev -noportDescription: list all thin devices in array 1234 which are not mapped
« Back to full question list