» How to List all the masking views ?
Related Questions :
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -dev ABC list assignDescription: List the masking details of the dev ABC .
- symmask -sid 1234 refreshDescription: Refresh the VCM Data Base after a masking and unmasking operation.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list assignment -dev 9A0:9AFDescription: Shows the masking details of devices from 9A0 to 9AF
- symaccess -sid 1234 list no_assignments -dirport 12f:1Description: Shows the devices are mapped to 12f:1 but not part of any masking view.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroup -vDescription: List all groups named MyGroup and also shows the related Masking Views
« Back to full question list