» How to List all the thin pools ?
Related Questions :
- symcfg -sid 1234 show -pool My_Pool -thin -GBDescription: List all the datadevices in thinpool My_Pool on array 1234.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -tdev -GBDescription: List all the thin devices in array 1234.And also shows the thinpools associated to each device with the binding status.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -tdev -gb -thin -pool My_PoolDescription: List all the thin devices assoicated with thinpool My_Pool
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "create dev count=10, size=1025, emulation=FBA, config=TDEV;" commitDescription: Create 10 thin devices of cylinder size 1025( around 1GB ) with emulation type as FBA.
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "create dev count=10, size=10GB, emulation=FBA, config=TDEV, binding to pool=MyPool;" commitDescription: Create 10 thin devices of size 20GB with emulation type as FBA and also bind to thin pool MyPool.
« Back to full question list