» How to List range of devices along with the useful informations ?
Related Questions :
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroup -vDescription: List all groups named MyGroup and also shows the related Masking Views
- syminq -symmidsDescription: List the local devices along with the serial number of corresponding array.
- symsg -sid 1234 list -vDescription: the -v options displays the member devices of Storage Groups along with other details given by list.
- symsg -sid 1234 show MyStorageGroupDescription: Shows the devices in MyStorageGroup along with its Masking View and FAST Policy association status.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -datadev -GBDescription: Displays the datadevices in array 1234 along with the pool information of each device is associated with.
« Back to full question list