» How to List the TDEVs and associated thin pools ?
Related Questions :
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg allDescription: List details about all the rdf groups in array.
- symaccess -sid 1234 delete view -name Host1_Allocation -unmapDescription: Delete view Host1_Allocation and also unmap all the device in associated storage group.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -thin -pool -GBDescription: List all the thinpools in array 1234.
- symcfg -sid 1234 show -pool My_Pool -thin -GBDescription: List all the datadevices in thinpool My_Pool on array 1234.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -tdev -GBDescription: List all the thin devices in array 1234.And also shows the thinpools associated to each device with the binding status.
« Back to full question list