» How to Query SRDF device using a pair file ?
Related Questions :
- symcfg -sid 198 list -rdfg 10 -rdfaDescription: Shows the specific SRDF/A information about the rdf group 10.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -type rdf1 -file rdf.txt -g mydg createpair -establishDescription: Establish the SRDF relation between the devices given in the file rdf.txt from array 1234(R1) and remote box according to the rdf group .This command start sync between R1 and R2 and also add these devices after creating the device group mydg
- symrdf -g mydg queryDescription: Query device group.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt deletepair -forceDescription: Delete the srdf pairing between R1/R2 and return them to stanadard.
- symaccess -sid 1234 -f MyBackup.txt restoreDescription: Restores all the group
« Back to full question list