» How to Validate the command syntax and Verify the appropriateness of the changes and operations ?
Related Questions :
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -f command_file.txt previewDescription: Validates the syntax of the commands in 'command_file.txt' and also verify the configuration changes.
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -f command_file.txt commitDescription: Apply the changes defined in the command file.
- symconfigure -sid 1234 verifyDescription: Verify the current symmetrix configuration is ready for a configuration change.
- symaccess -sid 1234 verifyDescription: Verify the ACLX database in VMax 1234 is consistent.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -type rdf1 -file rdf.txt createpair -invalidate R2Description: Establish the SRDF relation between the devices given in the file rdf.txt from array 1234(R1) and remote box according to the rdf group .This command can be used to just create the pair without starting the data copy from R1 to R2 .
« Back to full question list