» How to export the device information from SG to the text file ?
Related Questions :
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt queryDescription: Query the Devices by using device pair file.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt deletepair -forceDescription: Delete the srdf pairing between R1/R2 and return them to stanadard.
- symaccess -sid 1234 -f MyBackup.txt restoreDescription: Restores all the group
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -f command_file.txt commitDescription: Apply the changes defined in the command file.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf_pair.txt query -i 5Description: Queries the pair devices mentioned in the pairfile "rdf_pair.txt" in every 5 seconds.This command also shows the estimated time to sync up all the devices if those are currently in "sync in progress" state.
« Back to full question list